• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know this is way to early but.....

Jbro

Cam is a competitor, he bleeds for challenges.

The fact that he can be the first QB to win our FIRST trophy in history just makes it even better for him. Also he can easily shatter any organization records. They may be meaningless but that's all the more glory, the more coverage for him to obtain. I highly suspect he stays for a while.

If we field a competitive team that is an annual contender in a couple years, and Cam continues to light it up, he'll get an extension in 2013 or 2014 for probably 8 years $140MM range. Something very long term.

Who says he signs it?????

Peppers wanted to win and escape being the center of attention. He was the biggest star in Charlotte at the time and our franchise was in terrible shape at the time.

Cam is going to win and will embrace and thrive off of being our biggest star ever.

well said! it is a bit early but time will tell and couldnt have said it better.

on a side note, whats up with the grammar police trolling the forums lately? i mean as long as the spelling or grammar is good enough we understand what the person is saying, whats the problem?

It's already been addressed but just to throw in my $.02 both the Brees and Vick situations were unique. The Chargers had just drafted Rivers (Brees hadn't yet established himself as a franchise QB) and Brees was injured in the last game. There was a lot of uncertainty as to whether he'd be able to return to form (the Dolphins medical staff recommended Culpepper over Brees) and the Chargers had Rivers waiting on the sideline.

Obviously Vick spent time in jail. So excluding injuries or legal issues Cam will be a Panther for a long, long time.

well said! it is a bit early but time will tell and couldnt have said it better.

on a side note, whats up with the grammar police trolling the forums lately? i mean as long as the spelling or grammar is good enough we understand what the person is saying, whats the problem?

*couldn't *what's :D

Archived