• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Naanee is Garbage Thread

chknwing

naanee wasn't our biggest issue today, or even a major issue

he still sucks though

Don't know that I'd go so far as to say he outright sucks.

Good enough to be a number two receiver though? No. I want better in that spot.

Happily, we have better in that spot if David Gettis can return to form.

really? what I said was a mistake?? when is the truth a mistake?

if you're truth is that 8 catches for 75 yards is a joke then you are talking out of your ass..

he is the 4th target on this team behind Pro Bowl type talents named Smitty, Olsen, Shockey.. and then you have DWill and JStew taking up 20-30 plays on top of that.. any motherf**ker who claims to understand football (and a Panthers fan) should be nothing less than ecstatic over those stats..

Hidden

lol I'm speaking about his whole body of work not just this one game.. all the mistakes he makes every game is getting old.. it's time to see what lafell can really do for a whole game.

:rolleyes:

Still garbage.. 8 catch 75 yards when single covered all day is a joke.. and a dropped pass that gave them a INT doesn't help.. every game he has had a stupid fugging mistake.

lol I'm speaking about his whole body of work not just this one game.. all the mistakes he makes every game is getting old.. it's time to see what lafell can really do for a whole game.

You make way too much of his mistakes. His first impression really had a big effect on you. He is not garbage. He gets too much flack. Not saying he is a #2 receiver but he is serviceable.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived