• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Naanee is Garbage Thread

chknwing

Jesus christ cut him. They showed Naanee open on the one play and I'm like Cam saw him, he just knew better. Why Lafell and Armanti aren't 2 and 3, I don't know. Let this jobber play special teams, its what he's good at. I wince every time we throw this clown garbage the ball.

The two things I dont understand about Chud is...

Why the hell he likes to use RB run plays out of the shotgun when Newton was performing well under center.

Why the hell is Naanee starting a #2 when Brandon LaFell is playing as well or not better in all categories. Clowney and Martin out performed Naanee in the preseason yet this guy is our #2 WTF!

heres an idea, if Naanee is a speedster, let him and armanti switch places

Heck to the fuggin no!!!!!!!!!!!! My god he would be out there dropping punts.........ok he would probably fall down before he got to the ball but still.

We should of made the push for Anquan Boldin when he wasnt resigned. Im still upset about that, Smith and Boldin would have been dirty.

I say we fight for V jax after this season, hes physical, tall and proven threat

Boldin was traded from the Cards to the Ravens!?!?

Archived