• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers offer 6th Round Pick For Curry

NJPanthers12

Why we want a terrible LB that couldn't make it Seattle here in Carolina is beyond me. Only reason people probably want him is because he went to WF and was a 1st round pick.

I say our backups and fill-ins for Davis and Beason are more than capable than Curry.

Pete Carroll is the WORST coach of the NFL.

Given what you typically get in the 6th round, it would well be worth the risk to see what McDermott adn Rivera can do with this kid. Not really losing much even if he does not work out.

Not sure, they reworked his deal in the offseason I believe, so it wouldn't be ridiculous top 5 cash he was getting before. And as for people saying hes a bust ... hes 25. James Harrison was cut a couple times and was even in NFL Europe for a stint before he came into his own with the steelers a few years back. For a 6th round pick I'd definitely give him another chance. That's all some guys need.

He probably won't get traded after injuries to a couple of SEA linebackers in yesterday's game. Plus he apparently had a really good week in practice and did finish yesterday's game out with the starters.

Anyone that watched the Bears' RBs blast off tackle through our defense should be interested in picking up some help at the OLB position.

Who cares if he is a bust or not worth of the 4th overall pick or whatever. Who the crap are we going to get in the 6th round that is going to be better than Curry? Drafting someone that is a legit start and probowler or whatever in the 6th is a very rare thing to happen.

This guy has all the talent. I think he could shine here. mcDermott will fire him up unlike those bores over in Seattle.

Steve Reed and others last week actually reported that the Panthers were interested.

Late round pick sounds about right.

Well aware of the happenings last week. Got it.

But anything from him is almost a 99.99% chance that it will never happen.

I wouldn't get your hopes up on this at all.

*Newsflash* Seahawks trade Curry to (random team) for 7th round pick.

Huddle: "WTF, NJ said we offered a 6th round pick"

NJ: "Oh, didn't I tell you that Carolina took that offer off the table"

Hahahaha @ this thread

Archived