• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers offer 6th Round Pick For Curry

NJPanthers12

Why we want a terrible LB that couldn't make it Seattle here in Carolina is beyond me. Only reason people probably want him is because he went to WF and was a 1st round pick.

I say our backups and fill-ins for Davis and Beason are more than capable than Curry.

I actually think we have decent back ups at LB.

oh the haters. how some people can hate a person they never met and be so sure of themselves that i am a liar and fraud is humorous. please continue on with your miserable lives.

Don't flatter yourself sweetie I have no clue who you are.

You posted a thread and I thought it sounded familiar so I linked to where it's a repost from a few days ago.

There's no conspiracy.

Can someone at least humor me and tell me how I was exposed? It has been reported absolutely nowhere else the Panthers offered anything for Curry.

the allsportsintel guy on twitter reported last week that the panthers offered a 6th round pick for curry actually

the allsportsintel guy on twitter reported last week that the panthers offered a 6th round pick for curry actually

interesting honestly never saw that. just confirming what i was told. if it bothers you all that much no need to read this just letting you know what i was told.

interesting honestly never saw that. just confirming what i was told. if it bothers you all that much no need to read this just letting you know what i was told.

Awww... We should all apologize. I think we hurt his feelings...

Quick fill out the... Well, we all know the name of that report.

Archived