• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What to do what to do

Floppin

this is even a question? go hang with your friends, have a night out on the town.. does that turn illegal when you get married?

what the poo kind of marriages are you all signing up for....

seriously, WTF...

I dont think it is a matter of being illegal per say..it's the fact that now he is only responsible for himself. He doesn't have to cook dinner for the kids..help with homework..that sort of thing

I dont think it is a matter of being illegal per say..it's the fact that now he is only responsible for himself. He doesn't have to cook dinner for the kids..help with homework..that sort of thing

I get it. there was a little resentment coming out on some past friends (with no kids) who seem to have absolutely no problem conjoining themselves to the hip of a random ass person and disregarding every friendship they ever had due to a disease called codependency..

just doesn't quick click for me.. although I do understand where floppin is comin from, I guess kids helps push out the rest of your life since they are the prime focus..

Archived