• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

@ pilares fanboys...

rayzor

Rivera seems to not know what he is doing. l think we would be 3 and 1 with a good proven coach. Take a guys job for muffing a return Goodson lost sight of in the lights, but no ambition Naanee is still #2. Whats up with that? Some of the playcalling is out of character too like shotgun on the goalline. I am bearing with this cause he's a rookie, but how long will this go on?

debated whether this was even addressing... yep. dude, you're stupid. Rivera has done a fantastic job so far. He's sending a message that nobodies job is safe because he's not happy with 1-3+morale victories like almost ANY other coach would be at this point (including me if I were a coach). if we're still questioning after next year that make this comment. until then....

debated whether this was even addressing... yep. dude, you're stupid. Rivera has done a fantastic job so far. He's sending a message that nobodies job is safe because he's not happy with 1-3+morale victories like almost ANY other coach would be at this point (including me if I were a coach). if we're still questioning after next year that make this comment. until then....

Naanee and his stats say otherwise.

Rivera seems to not know what he is doing. l think we would be 3 and 1 with a good proven coach. Take a guys job for muffing a return Goodson lost sight of in the lights, but no ambition Naanee is still #2. Whats up with that? Some of the playcalling is out of character too like shotgun on the goalline. I am bearing with this cause he's a rookie, but how long will this go on?

Goodson has made questionable decisions bringing it out..he barely gets to the 20. He doesnt call the plays on Offense. The offense is ranked 3rd in the NFL. Newton has 9 TDs. He trusts Chud. The offense will be fine. He's sending a message to his guys to produce or you're gone.

Rivera is doing fine. He needs 1 more offseason to fix the Defense

still looks like a kid from Hawaii if you ask me. Lot of kids look like offensive studs playing there.

haven't seen him do anything in NFL pads but take a pass in the flat around 3rd stringers and guys now selling insurance during a preseason game.

this is pretty much my take as well. I can't even remember how many guys I've seen look good against 3rd string scrubs and never amount to anything. Until he does something against real NFL players I could care less about this guy

I may be stupid, even so I can tell Naanee still sucks. Rivera said those not producing will lose their job. Fine, but what about Naanee? I'm starting to see a teacher's pet type of thing with the former Chargers players. I would like to see Pilares at 3 to see what he can do. Til that day we are stuck with this John Fox like player favortisom.

Archived