• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams LiveStream 10/10

Sword

http://www.livestream.com/dwchannel34

A lot of good stuff to listen to hear, someone will give a recap but off the top of my head:

Talks about how dirty the Saints defense plays: going at legs out of bounds, bounties on players etc. Also that it's his most hated team now and the team will be fired up to play them again at the end of the year.

Really wants to win but knows he's giving everything he has out there and doesn't let it get him down. Feels the wins are going to come we just haven't gotten the breaks yet.

About the option play: was told by the RB coach that he should try to split the defense instead of trying to dance past defenders..was happy when it worked on the option.

Was shocked to see Rivera take the blame for the timeout, because he hasn't seen many coaches that are willing to put themselves out there with his team like that.

Shockey is controlled chaos, and was pancaking defenders because he loves to hate his old teams and knew all their dirty tendancies. Says Falcons aren't a dirty team but gotta stop Turner.

Naanee is the starter because he's very familair with this offense and able to make plays in it. Is the guy out there leading the WRs telling them where to line up and other questions.

Cam hates to lose more then anything in the world. He hates to lose more then he loves to win. He's there every monday running up the stands with a headset on training and preparing for next week to get better. When he figures out defenses and is able to call out schemes like a Brady or Brees can he will be a force.

All I can remember atm so anyone wants to watch the recap and give a more accurate account be my guest ;D

you know it's bad when one of the nicest guys in the league, DWill, thinks you're a dirty team.

they're still mad whenever someone thinks of the saints, they don't think of brees or their super bowl, they think of marshawn lynch bending them over on national TV.

The Saints are quickly turning into hated division rivals. I think we crush them the next time we play. Thanks for the recap btw!

The next time these two teams play the Saints will be resting their starters while the Panthers are still looking for a moral victory or "something to build on" for next year...

I loved how Dwill said that the Saints system is to have bounties on the other teams bast players and to hurt them. Take out their legs and hit them in the head. He said that over and over. Greg Williams looks like a complete *** and has no respect from anyone. He is trash and whatever their coaches name is shouldn't allow him to be on the coaching staff. The Saints are a very dirty team and a horrible organization. They are going to bring it on them big time next time.

Archived