• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another great interview from Cam.

CatMan72

Cam makes madden worth playing again. For a random note, I hate that around 60% of the people I randomly challenge in madden seem to choose the packers. I can't believe that all those damn people I played were packers fans.

I play against Vick just about every time I play online

Cam has that ability to teeter on that fine line between confidence and cockiness. He always acknowledges the elite quarterbacks and their abilities, but he knows that when the lights are on he's just as able to make great plays as they are. He's got plenty of room to grow but this confidence, combined with his work ethic and physical ability...wow.

Another great interview from Cam:

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Cam-Newton-Interview/bd01f54e-ba96-4989-bd43-4c00e8279f55

I especially like his response to the question about how many games he "expected" to lose as a rookie, given history, etc... (paraphrasing).

This is what makes Cam a winner - he doesn't put limitations on himself just because he's a rookie, he expects to win every game from day 1. This is why he's a leader and why guys rally around him.

Seriously, is this what our sport writers have desolved into. This has got to be the dumbest question I've ever read. It almost seems as if they are happy that Cam isn't having the same success as he had during his college days. As if he's expected too...Sheesh

You know what else is impressive? How quickly he won everybody over in the ruthless world of discussion boards. It's hard not to love the guy if you are a homer and hard not to respect him if you are a fan of an opposing team. It seems pretty surreal having a potential world beater wearing our team's colors.

Seriously, is this what our sport writers have desolved into. This has got to be the dumbest question I've ever read. It almost seems as if they are happy that Cam isn't having the same success as he had during his college days. As if he's expected too...Sheesh

Yeah, I really wonder where these "journalists" come up with these questions.

Archived