• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Edwards

Eazy-E

Not sure there's a LB worth the pick either. At least where I'm estimating we'll be picking, which is somewhere between 8th-12th. I like Zach Brown out of UNC a lot, but he's more of a late 1st guy and would be a reach in the 8-12 range.

Vontaze Burfict is the scariest, most intimidating player in the the country. He can play any of the linebacker positions and he basically breaks everyone in half when he hits them. If we are in position to get him, he is who we will get. He is EXACTLY what our defense needs.

Need anymore proof just watch this video. You should be convinced after the first tackle.

Vontaze Burfict is the scariest, most intimidating player in the the country. He can play any of the linebacker positions and he basically breaks everyone in half when he hits them. If we are in position to get him, he is who we will get. He is EXACTLY what our defense needs.

Need anymore proof just watch this video. You should be convinced after the first tackle.

He looks like bad news. That was some closing speed he had too.

I really don't want a LB in the 1st round unless it's just amazing value and there's no other value picks. It's so far down our list of needs right now. It'd have to be the #3 need just on defense (behind CB and DT in no particular order), not even considering the drastic need for a #2 WR.

HOWEVER, if we do get a LB early, this Burfict guy looks pretty impressive in that youtube video. Physical as hell anyways. Not too many LBs I'd consider in the 1st (that guy from ND is a MLB-don't need a 3rd MLB, Zach Brown has been getting lots of talk, but I dunno. Seems a little small? I'd need to see more). Burfict would probably be my choice right now if we HAD to take a LB early (but that's with only having seen that youtube clip, I don't know about his instincts and intangibles and other stuff like that).

Wish List:

Jeffery

Blackmon

Kirkpatrick

Coples (IMO you can never have enough elite pass rushers. Rivera could find an impact way to use this guy)

Kalil

CB, CB, CB

We aren't going to find a Suh, Ngata, or anyone else in this draft that is going to be an instant impact guy in stuffing the middle. Best chance for us is to hope Edwards makes it back healthy and that the two rookies can improve between now and then.

Careful people think your silly for suggesting a LB in the 1st. The kid is a beast straight up. Can you imagine a Anderson, Beason, Burfict lineup? Damn that would be sick.

Archived