• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1 second left?

unicar15

Here's what I don't get. We call a TO so that AE could have a chance to run one back. We get a penalty and can have another chance to re-kick, but Rivera decides to go into the locker room. So what the hell was the purpose of calling a TO in the first place?

And even if it wasn't a re-kick, but still had a chance for 1 play on offense, why go ahead and go to the locker room? He was willing to take a chance for AE to take one back with the TO, why not take a chance for something to happen on a long throw? They both have about the same probability of scoring. It just doesn't make sense.

Are we really doing this right now? Is there really seriously a thread about this? I can't freaking believe how pathetic some people are. Any little thing to make a big deal about. Quit being such downers.

There was probably like a .0000001% chance of scoring if there was a second left. Got the ball first in the second half anyways. And if you don't remember he called a timeout with 8 seconds left to get the ball back and try to do something. John Fox would have taken straight to half time. Quit nitpicking stupid little things.

so if we end up losing, this is gonna be the reason.

like omg rivera shouldve thrown a hail mary. i mean cams our QB he'll go down and catch it

if youre pissed off about a meaningless play at the end of the first half you need to get your priorities straight

or learn football

Archived