• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gantt comments on team silence

Mr. Scot

The sounds of silence

The fact nobody's talking (though coach John Fox will certainly be asked tomorrow at the league meetings) is probably the best sign that there could eventually be progress toward a resolution.

The Panthers and Patriots both thrive on silence, and now that they've got Peppers on board, maybe something gets done.

Essentially positing the idea that both teams have told Peppers and his agent "if you kids will just shut up and let the adults talk, we can get things done much quicker".

"Oh, and sign your contract" :sosp:

I think Mr. Scot = Gantt.

I've already been accused of being Scott Fowler (Scot, Scott) :lol:

It was easier to theorize that I was incognito when I was in Ohio and no one ever saw me, but there are now members who can vouch for my identity.

(or at least that they met someone who claimed he was me) :sosp:

I've already been accused of being Scott Fowler (Scot, Scott) :lol:

It was easier to theorize that I was incognito when I was in Ohio and no one ever saw me, but there are now members who can vouch for my identity.

(or at least that they met someone who claimed he was me) :sosp:

In all honesty Mr Scot, I don't care if you are or are not Gantt or Fowler. To me you, as Mr Scot, are all of the Panther's beat writers rolled into one as I usually find out most information from you than any one else. If you are a reporter then you are much more insightful and intellegent on the huddle then you ever are for the newspaper. And please take all of this with a grain of salt and as a complement.

In all honesty Mr Scot, I don't care if you are or are not Gantt or Fowler. To me you, as Mr Scot, are all of the Panther's beat writers rolled into one as I usually find out most information from you than any one else. If you are a reporter then you are much more insightful and intellegent on the huddle then you ever are for the newspaper. And please take all of this with a grain of salt and as a complement.

That is the most romantic thing I've heard all day! :D

Gantt rarely got scooped when Yasinskas was the Observer's point man, but Chandler has been able to get some things up before Gantt (the Delhomme tidbit, for example). Reed occasionally breaks a story before either of them, but not quite as often.

Honestly, I check all their sites plus Yasinskas blog daily.

Archived