• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam post game presser

The Total Package

Wow, that was uncomfortable. I get that Cam hates to lose, and I know I've been steamed all afternoon, but he looks like he was told he wasn't getting a paycheck this week.

I will openly admit that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I would have been livid hearing a QB recite the same cliched bullshit after a heartbreaking loss like this, acting like it was okay, and they'll come back next week and get better (see Fox/Delhomme soundbites). But something about his demeanor here is unsettling, even if just a little bit.

he usually has post game pressers..not really sure why one isn't up on panthers.com this week though they did talk to him. and of course the media is going to ask for cam to come to the podium it's one of the two times they get to talk to him all week lol

Because those are always on mondays. Rivera dodges the media after the game. He throws Cam out there while gets his ducks in a row and answers the following day.

This little dance is just lovely! LOL.

he know's it's not on Olindo... we couldn't move the ball when we had to, we couldn't get a stop on a third down when we had to, and cam/o line had two fumbles that turned into fourteen points for minny. penalties, turnovers, and no one stepping up to make plays when they're there to be made. the team beat themselves again today. same tune, same fuging lyrics, same result.

Because those are always on mondays. Rivera dodges the media after the game. He throws Cam out there while gets his ducks in a row and answers the following day.

This little dance is just lovely! LOL.

uh no i'm talking about right after the game there have been plenty of his conferences that he's done not sure why he didn't ahve one this time. And the press is just dying to see Cam they would probably throw a hissy fit if he didn't show up.

uh no i'm talking about right after the game there have been plenty of his conferences that he's done not sure why he didn't ahve one this time. And the press is just dying to see Cam they would probably throw a hissy fit if he didn't show up.

You talking about his 1 on 1's at home? That's there. I don't remember seeing Rivera doing post-game pressers after the game at the podium like Cam.

Maybe I'm wrong but where can I find those?

You talking about his 1 on 1's at home? That's there. I don't remember seeing Rivera doing post-game pressers after the game at the podium like Cam.

Maybe I'm wrong but where can I find those?

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Postgame-Reaction/b302508b-8695-4d6b-947e-40f3ef263ef5

here's one and i usually see tweets from his postgame conference but sometimes they don't get put up on panthers.com

Did yall catch the part to where he says, "I don't consider ourselves a good D, I mean team"

Referring to our record.

funny thing is, he's done that before. in some interview where he said he talked to smitty and smitty voiced his concerns about the "D..i mean..the team"

something along those lines lol

Archived