• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Define a "true" Panthers fan...

Jbro

Over the years, I've moved away from trying to define who's a true fan and who isn't. It's kind of like telling someone else how they should grieve after the loss of someone they care about. You just can't define someone else's feelings.

There are certainly attitudes and ideas that I find silly, but reality is you can't tell other people how to cheer for their favorite team.

sure as hell not anyone that calls for a coach or staff to be fired a few games into a season or after an undisciplined or penalty filled game. Saying a coordinator sucks or that we're playing foxball because the staff isn't playing the game like you play madden.

Pisses me off

Everyone even though they have something of importance, somehow finds a way to watch or at least try to watch the game, or listen to the game. On the road making a long distance drive? Finding the game on the radio. At the mall because your girl wants to shop? Refreshing the updates on your phone or paying money to watch it on your phone. If you do that, you're a hardcore fan in my book. Also, if losing pisses you off like it does me.

Archived