• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

San Diego-Kansas City

Boltergeist

Remember that look Wade Philips had after that loss to Green Bay last season?? Look at Norv right now...

The "My job is in trouble" look? Yeah...

I blame Rivers. I swear the dude must have an injury he is keeping to himself. It seems like half of his passes sail high or low.

Ugly ego battle between Schotty and Smith, the GM and HC didn't even talk to each other.

Schotty claims to not know why.

Suspect Schotty is on the good side here, if Smith fires Norv he admits it is on him.

AJ Smith cans Marty Schottenheimer after a 14-2 season, but is fine with Norv consistently under achieving. I don't get it. Great OC, pooty head coach.

Yea, and idk what's up with Rivers. Feels like its mental. They need change in San Diego. It feels like they are the 'hot pick' in the AFC because of all the potential they have, but they never live up.

If anyone is interested in what is fubar in San Diego the last few years the last ten minutes of this Scott and BR on 1090AM in San Diego interviewing Schotty last year tells the tail.

http://www.podcasters.tv/episodes/marty-schottenheimer-14230571.html

Ugly ego battle between Schotty and Smith, the GM and HC didn't even talk to each other.

Schotty claims to not know why.

Suspect Schotty is on the good side here, if Smith fires Norv he admits it is on him.

Schotty wanted to hire his brother to the staff. AJ didn't want any of that, coupled with the fact they wanted to go away from Schotty/Fox ball, and Norv was the best offensive mind available.

Schotty wanted to hire his brother to the staff. AJ didn't want any of that, coupled with the fact they wanted to go away from Schotty/Fox ball, and Norv was the best offensive mind available.

By the time AJ finally got around to officially canning Schotty, both coordinators were already gone and most of the hot nfl coaching prospects that year had jobs. Norv was what was left on the scrap heap essentially. In his previous 9 year as a HC before The Bolts hired Norv he totalled a pathetic 58 wins. Barely over 6 wins per year.

Norv was meant to be an OC imho.

Archived