• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't believe no one is talking about

Camdemonium

Hester was a corner who they moved to WR. Peterson is a rookie learning to play at the NFL level while leading his team to 2 victories on his own.

Give him time.

:lol: Hester comparison

He played all 3 sides in college. They drafted him as a corner and moved him to WR. Their intention was for him to contribute to special teams immediately.

I'm sure PP is going to be good. But at some point you don't have your #1 CB returning punts...well maybe you do if you are the Cardinals.

I hope no one is implying that two PR's for TD's were worth the 1st pick in the draft... :D

#HuddleInsecurity

What does this mean?

I don't know why people keep thinking that posts in the NFL forum about other players somehow always relate back to Cam.

Peterson has simply made plays this year that directly led his team to two victories and that last play was amazing and I was shocked there wasn't a thread on it.

No reason for people to be insecure anymore. Cam is our QB and looks more promising than any other rookie, but you gotta give credit where credit is due.

He played all 3 sides in college. They drafted him as a corner and moved him to WR. Their intention was for him to contribute to special teams immediately.

Charles Woodson did all 3 in college too, doesn't mean he wasn't primarily a corner.

If you have more interceptions than offensive TDs, you are a defensive player.

Archived