• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

this board is becoming like a dead bar

panther4life

everytime i come to the huddle i'm hoping theres some news on the peppers front or just something exciting has happened but no, this is just like when i'm out on the prowl at my local bar and walk in and find nothing but dudes playing trivia...this sucks....but in spite of that, just like steve and kellys in tega cay i come back frequently only to be let down

everytime i come to the huddle i'm hoping theres some news on the peppers front or just something exciting has happened but no, this is just like when i'm out on the prowl at my local bar and walk in and find nothing but dudes playing trivia...this sucks....but in spite of that, just like steve and kellys in tega cay i come back frequently only to be let down

there is a good chance it's just you and not everyone else.

Watch cricket online and you'll quickly forget all your other troubles

Archived