• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting a panthers tat. Good Idea or Bad idea?

Fade2BlackAndBlue

I agree that getting a team/band logo tatted on you is a bit cheesy, but when the Panthers win their first superbowl I will go out and get a small one. Even then it won't be the logo, but probably a Panthers reference.

I bet you wouldn't call a new yorker with a Yankees logo a redneck.

Lovely how redneck seems to be lowest of life in today's vernacular.

Why wouldn't I? hahah what am I scared of the big tough new yorker who bleeds pinstriped blood or do you think redneck only applies to the south? redneck in my mind means trashy or uneducated. So yes I would say it. Also I'd rather be called a redneck over a crack-addict.

Sounds like someone is regretting a big-ass Charlotte Hornets tat.

Why wouldn't I? hahah what am I scared of the big tough new yorker who bleeds pinstriped blood or do you think redneck only applies to the south? redneck in my mind means trashy or uneducated. So yes I would say it. Also I'd rather be called a redneck over a crack-addict.

Sounds like someone is regretting a big-ass Charlotte Hornets tat.

No Hornets tats...but I think it's funny how anyone can be labeled a redneck now. Also, it's not a matter of being scared of a Yankees fan, it's the point of a label being misused in my opinion. How about a latino guy with a Lakers tat, redneck? I guess so in your book.

I met a guy a couple years ago that had a peppers jersey tatted on his upper arm with the panthers helmet busting through the jersey, x and o play underneath it. Very nice looking tatt other than 90 isn't a panther any more.

What about the skin ripped open with the colors inside? just a thought

mine is on my shoulder blade where no one sees it unless I have a reason to show it. I got it on my daughters 18th birthday, she wanted a turtle on her foot so it was dad/daughter bonding.

The numbers are for Sam and a friend and are as important as the logo. The Panthers are something that I have invested a lot of my life and cash into over the years and truly love so what's the big deal - better than a meaningless freaking turtle thats for sure lol

Archived