• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers New Uniforms Next Season

PanthersFanInGA

All black would be awesome, but my biggest wish is just a black helmet. I hate the silver helmet. Next biggest wish is the black pants.

All the redesigned details, slashes here and there and all that, I could take or leave. I just want updated colors schemes (with NO silver). Would be nice to actually be able to join the "throwback" crowd. Someone on the ship I was most recently on asked me why there's no Panther throwback gear in the Eastbay magazine. I almost started to answer before I realized they were just fuging with me :(

:hurray: Great, but neither one of those links showed any pictures or had the layouts like that link I posted did.

:rolleyes5: Lol.. Knock the thread all you want. Trust me, i'm not losing sleep over it.

I just find it funny that every other month or so this thread shows up. Even if there is a change in manufacturer of the the uniforms there will not be a change in the way our unis look .

• 2 weeks later...

...from this thread.....

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/72061-was-there-ever-any-resolve-on-the-nike-uniforms.html

is the same link that you posted.....

:mad2::jc::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5:

Okay, you proved your point I guess if you want to say that. Point is, is that I don't come on here as often as some of the members of this forum do. That being said, when I log in, I typically review/look at the first page or two of the most recent displayed threads. I'm not going to scroll to page 31 to make sure I'm not duplicating a thread. Lol

Archived