• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

free agent kickers

Zithers

Look at how many teams have signed kickers mid-season that they ended up keeping... it happens a lot.

Gano turned out pretty well and he was mid-season pickup for the skins a couple seasons ago. And he can actually kick for distance.

We even picked up and released Graham and Akers while Kasay was still here... both turned out pretty good elsewhere.

I would just cut mare and give adi the reins until end of season and then draft a damn kicker worth a poo.

Dear Lord, no drafting kickers, please.

We have enough needs on defense and players who can cover on special teams before we worry about kickers and punters in the draft.

Look at how many teams have signed kickers mid-season that they ended up keeping... it happens a lot.

Gano turned out pretty well and he was mid-season pickup for the skins a couple seasons ago. And he can actually kick for distance.

We even picked up and released Graham and Akers while Kasay was still here... both turned out pretty good elsewhere.

I distinctly remember Graham being as inconsistent as Mare that year filling in for Kasay :hat: good times

Getting rid of Mare now serves one point to me... show the players that the coaching staff takes performance seriously. Plus giving someone else a shot at some real game reps.

This. Even if the guy brought in isn't as good, it serves a purpose and we know to move forward. The guy has one job and he sucks at it, he should be made an example of.

I distinctly remember Graham being as inconsistent as Mare that year filling in for Kasay :hat: good times

I don't remember him being that inconsistent. I remember thinking he didn't have a very strong leg but was fairly accurate, but he wasn't Kasay either.

Regardless, I've never seen a starting this kicker this bad and unreliable.

Archived