• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Giants

Jangler

Feel bad for the rookie kicker, though. Makes a game-winning kick last week and discover that it didn't count because he got iced by his own team, then makes a game-tying kick tonight only for it not to count and subsequently have the next attempt blocked.

Feel bad for the rookie kicker, though. Makes a game-winning kick last week and discover that it didn't count because he got iced by his own team, then makes a game-tying kick tonight only for it not to count and subsequently have the next attempt blocked.

If he played for any other team but the Cowboys, I would as well.

I think the Giants will take the 6th seed in the playoffs. The Lions are falling apart, having to resort to dirty plays to win football games. If the Giants make it in, the perfect Green Bay Packers need to watch out. These guys are hunters, and perfect teams are their prey.

I think the Giants will take the 6th seed in the playoffs. The Lions are falling apart, having to resort to dirty plays to win football games. If the Giants make it in, the perfect Green Bay Packers need to watch out. These guys are hunters, and perfect teams are their prey.

6th is aiming a little low - the division's back in play now.

Archived