• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards =112.5 passer rating

savage

My bitchy ass wife made me drive all the way back to Burger King to get her replacement fries because the ones she got were cold when she got home. I missed his play but I heard it on the radio. I also missed the Muddle-Huddle play.

next time tell her how you could've nailed that catfish woman and didn't. should buy you some points.

My bitchy ass wife made me drive all the way back to Burger King to get her replacement fries because the ones she got were cold when she got home. I missed his play but I heard it on the radio. I also missed the Muddle-Huddle play.

Wow, she would have waited. My girl knows to leave me alone when the Panthers are playing.

wait wait wait wait wait WHAT? Who is the man in this relationship?

Haha, that sucks man. You gotta be like "fug that poo put them in the oven football is on."

There are these things called microwaves? Tell that bitch to stop distracting you from your true love! :Chevy_anim:

Why go to burger king when you got a sammich maker at home? C'mon man, the fuggin game was on.

I take it that the rest of you guys are not in any long term relationships.

Archived