• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1 Reason Why I Love #1

Lilsmitty09

"T.O." As in, T.O. Is his role model, and he wants to be like him.

"WE" as in something Cam doesn't care about.

And

"L" As in loss, something Cam doesn't care if he does as long as he proves he is an icon, and an entertainer.

Terrible teammate. TRD told me so.

You can't spell TURD without TRD! :D

You guys need to stop praising him and realize that this right here is a guy who puts a towel in his head when he goes to the sideline.

A TOWEL, people, a towel.

How long you been a bama fan?

He rallies his teammates when he needs to and listens to coach Shula when he comes off the field. Says it's the way he tries to focus and keep centered. You do your homework on him (like Rivera and crew did) and you'll find story after story of the things he did without the camera on. He ate dinner with his OL every friday before every game at Auburn. Volunteered at a local elementary school before football even started...before anyone at Auburn knew who he even was.

I asked a buddy of mine who scouted him in HS and at Blinn (look up Scott Kennedy at Fox Sports) what Cam's scoop was. I pictured him the same way many others did. Figured he was a bit of a trouble maker and thug. My buddy said he's actually a great kid just tends to be really kinda goofy. I always think about that when I see him...I can relate.

You guys need to stop praising him and realize that this right here is a guy who puts a towel in his head when he goes to the sideline.

A TOWEL, people, a towel.

God, I hope you're being sarcastic. I guess having a towel on your head is worst than sitting with a helmet on your head and looking totally lost, ala The Golden Calf of Bristol against the Pats..lol

How long you been a bama fan?

He rallies his teammates when he needs to and listens to coach Shula when he comes off the field. Says it's the way he tries to focus and keep centered. You do your homework on him (like Rivera and crew did) and you'll find story after story of the things he did without the camera on. He ate dinner with his OL every friday before every game at Auburn. Volunteered at a local elementary school before football even started...before anyone at Auburn knew who he even was.

I asked a buddy of mine who scouted him in HS and at Blinn (look up Scott Kennedy at Fox Sports) what Cam's scoop was. I pictured him the same way many others did. Figured he was a bit of a trouble maker and thug. My buddy said he's actually a great kid just tends to be really kinda goofy. I always think about that when I see him...I can relate.

You have to learn how to detect sarcasm around these parts buddy.

Archived