• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ULTA Beauty store

SCP

I had to go there last night to get my wife one last Christmas present. She wanted some kind of suitcase of beauty that has like 8 million different types of make-up. Holy sh*t that place is hard on the nose. My eyes watered and I could hardly breath. It is twice as potent as Bed, Bath, and Body Works. There is so much damn stuff in that place that I immediately blacked out and forgot what to get her. This is just a PSA for the men folk. If you have to go there, take one of these

evo5000-mask.jpg

And bring notes, a drawing, or something that will remind you what you are supposed to buy.

I had to go there last night to get my wife one last Christmas present. She wanted some kind of suitcase of beauty that has like 8 million different types of make-up. Holy sh*t that place is hard on the nose. My eyes watered and I could hardly breath. It is twice as potent as Bed, Bath, and Body Works. There is so much damn stuff in that place that I immediately blacked out and forgot what to get her. This is just a PSA for the men folk. If you have to go there, take one of these

evo5000-mask.jpg

And bring notes, a drawing, or something that will remind you what you are supposed to buy.

:rofl:

I must be going to the wrong location, bc a lot of the chicks in the one near me are straight up busted and wear way too much hair/makeup products.

Hence why they work there...for the discounts

:rofl:

Oh, and btw SCP, good move. My sister and I were in there last month and they had some great deals on the giant makeup thingys. Like a third of the regular price.

I would never use it to its full potential, but if you like to switch up colors a lot, or use different lip glosses, that thing is definitely a good choice.

Side Note: she probably wants the one with the color assortment because everything goes with denim.

Archived