• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

PantherBoy95

Wade is a champion and a finals MVP

And a total bitch ever since. Seriously, he became one of the most self-absorbed people on the planet not long afterwards, cutting ties with a lot of his mentors from Marquette, ditching his wife and started talking about leaving Miami because his ball-hogging ways weren't getting them anywhere.

His flopping in the Finals was legendarily pathetic as well, particularly him laying on the floor after Game 3 holding his eye.

I hope LeBron fixes his choke issues and gets his ring this year, but Wade can go sit in a corner and sulk until he mans up like the warrior Golden Eagle he once was.

Some of you got MAD at this? Wow. Get lives, stat. I'd like to see Cam get a TD this week and mimick LeBron's powder clap to jab back haha!

When you're a Bobcats fan and you're into the game and your not sure if they are taunting you QB on top of it all...yeah.

Some of you got MAD at this? Wow. Get lives, stat. I'd like to see Cam get a TD this week and mimick LeBron's powder clap to jab back haha!

HELL NO. I don't want him to have anything to do with those two prima-donnas. I love basketball but if there's one thing that the majority of their stars are, it's totally conceited pricks. Cam needs to stay far away, or get in touch with Durant, who I consider to be far more like Cam in persona and ability.

Archived