• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm Not Mad Ending the Season this way

Because it may be a good thing to have this bad of taste in the Panther's mouths.

Instead of ending the season on a strong note and thinking we are okay going into next season we will realize how many moves need to be made and what all needs to be done. We need to be mad going into next season.

We need to get all these scrubs that aren't worth anything off of the team and get a solid defense together. Surround Cam with whatever he needs on offense.

I think we are going to be good next year. I mean really good. I really do.

I'll eat my own poop if we aren't.

We improved dramatically from last year. This is what I wanted to see...you had people claiming the Panthers would be picking first again when Cam fails and all this junk. This year wasn't our year it wasn't intended to be. Fix the defense this offseason (yes it can be done). We'll be in WC contention next year :)

I agree with OP. As I watched the game it was the only thing I could look at to be positive at all. It was a horrible showing by the D. Hurney & Rivera better revitalize this D with talnet. We need not 1, but 2 top notch corners. I don't think Butler will be a solid #2 anymore, but feel we need 2 instead of 1, b/c Gamble is getting older...we can't overpay him or feel his skills will never decline. LB is the #1 'need' in the draft, but I think it will be LB or CB for our first pick. There are many other needs as well, but our secondary looked pathetic today.

Because it may be a good thing to have this bad of taste in the Panther's mouths.

Instead of ending the season on a strong note and thinking we are okay going into next season we will realize how many moves need to be made and what all needs to be done. We need to be mad going into next season.

We need to get all these scrubs that aren't worth anything off of the team and get a solid defense together. Surround Cam with whatever he needs on offense.

I think we are going to be good next year. I mean really good. I really do.

I'll eat my own poop if we aren't.

Good God I actually agree with you on something...

hell-frozen-over-demotivational-poster-1258726421.jpg

Archived