• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now, is it so incredulous to compare D-Will to AP?

top dawg

I was the one who stated ten or so weeks ago that DeAngelo was just as good as Adrian Peterson.

blah blah blah i wear dwill underwear and have his picture across from my toilet and over my bed

top dawg why in the world would you do something so stupid as to get the jock sniffer going again? williams is great, yes. we all agree on that. we just didn't know who good he would be. that dallastiger just has a huge crush on williams and could have easily been just as wrong as he/she is right. blind squirrel found a nut.

When you accomplish what DeAngelo did at the college level, it's crazy to think that he could not do that at the next level.
ummmmm.....no it isn't. there have been MANY college students who did abcolutely brilliant things and had phenomanal stats who achieved nothing at the pro level. success in college does not = success in the NFL. sure williams has the record for total yards but his competition wasn't exactly the toughest. if you look in a bowl full of small fish and see one that is bigger than all the others it might be a giant fish or just an average one that looks giant with the midgets. you can't tell until they are with other fish.

also....i don't want ou RBs to be compared to other backs. i want other backs to be compared to them.

these comparisons that you guys keep making to other big backs is too small thinking.

we have the best RB duo in the NFL......at this rate they could end up being the best duo of all time. in the next couple years, with some more experience, we could have two backs that are top 5 RBs.

quit thinking small.

DeAngelo Williams is a great running back.

Jonathan Stewart is a great running back.

Adrian Peterson is a great running back.

LeDanian Tomlinson is a great running back.

Who gives a sh*t who's best as long as we keep winning?...

You're right, but this is still kind of a fun debate to me.

For the record, I still think that Peterson is better, but it sure feels good to have a running game and a RB that's even in the same discussion as the best in the league.

we have the best RB duo in the NFL......at this rate they could end up being the best duo of all time. in the next couple years, with some more experience, we could have two backs that are top 5 RBs.

quit thinking small.

how much longer do we have dwill under contract? and if he continues this meteoric rise, will we be able to afford him when the time comes?

You're right, but this is still kind of a fun debate to me.

For the record, I still think that Peterson is better, but it sure feels good to have a running game and a RB that's even in the same discussion as the best in the league.

Hey, that's completely cool, just don't expect my input to be there...

how much longer do we have dwill under contract? and if he continues this meteoric rise, will we be able to afford him when the time comes?
yes. he has the same future here that smitty has. he is happy here, especially that stewart is here and i think he will do what he needs to do to stay. i don't see the panthers being greedy and allowing someone with his talent to leave.

I am 100% with you on this one. I love Barry Sanders but there is no way in hell I would want the Detroit Lions then, and now as my team!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!!

Archived