• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has a 50% chance of going to the Pro Bowl.

Cat'sGrowl

After endless hours of meticulous mathematical research, calculator usage, and algebraic study, I have deduced that there is a 50% percent chance that Cam Newton, Qb, Carolina Panthers, will be attending the National Football League's "Pro Bowl" one week prior to it's Super Bowl. Considering players attending the Super Bowl cannot enjoy the Pro Bowl, I have deduced you better enjoy this while it lasts, since the Carolina Panthers will be in and winning Super Bowls for at least the next 15 years, making Newton's attendance of any future Pro Bowls a mathematical impossibility, barring any unforeseen variables (moving the Pro Bowl back to where it should be)

I personally, would like to see Cam ball once more this season, as I missed watching it happen yesterday, so here's to hoping the Giants or Pack make the Super Bowl.

well since 3 out of 4 remaining NFC playoff QBs are in the pro bowl, wouldn't the odds be greater than 50%?

Yes. I had initially thought 75%. But that seemed too complex and involved too much math and didn't want to mess up. So I ignored it and just said 50% since a Pro Bowl QB is guaranteed to be in the NFCG, hoping the Huddle would ignore it.

Thanks, douchebag.

Edit: Besides, we're all hoping San Fran annihilates the Aint's this week.

3 out of 4 = 75% is hard math?

Alright, apparently I have to satiate the Huddle's endless taste for proper math.

I knew there was at least a 50% chance.

I knew New Orleans had a 50% chance of winning this week.

If that is the case, there is a 100% chance.

But, I wasn't absolutely positive that a math equation combining those factors would equal 75%. I over-complicated it. The whole 3 out of 4 argument never occurred to me. I also never factored in New Orleans winning because I hope with everything in me that that isn't the case.

Here's a hint: In spite of what I said in my initial post, I didn't really spend any time doing any math.

Archived