• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Jamz III

Darth Biscuit

I mean...at what point do people stop trying to do the impossible and dethrone the unbeatable, the unchallengeable, the undefeated? Why should we put our legacy, our Saturday, and our bodies on the line so every unworthy soul gets a chance at us? You need to earn the right to play us...

Perhaps, for self esteem reasons, you could arrange a couple of play-in games so you schleps get to taste what it actually feels like to win for a change. Then and only then might you be worthy (i seriously doubt it) to take on the best.

After dominating the paint in Huddle Jamz I and missing out on Huddle Jamz II due to being down to one arm, I am back in for Huddle Jamz III.

<<<<Huddle Jamz Comeback player of the Year 2012.

Sorry, I think Steve Smith deserves that award.

OK..screw Jase...JR's playing..I'm there

:mad:

Just realized I am leaving for a week to Vegas on 3/5 so the weekend of 3/10-3/11 wont work for me.

Not sure I want to play the first weekend of March for fear I may break and ankle and ruin my Vegas trip.

So any weekend in March after the 11th works for me but whatever team I am on will need an alternate because there is a 50/50 chance I don't make it back from Vegas.

Archived