• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper's Latest Mock: Brockers to Panthers

mav1234

Since I know next to nothing about Brockers, I'm waithing for the combine to form some sort of opinion. From what little I've seen of him he faces a lot of double teams against the run which is a good sign, but it's easy to pass block him.

As for Glen Dorsey, he looked bad at the combine in 1 on 1 pass rushing drills. He was getting locked down by late round offensive linemen. Not a good sign.

Hair heard. I am with ya. I hope Rieff or Martin slip or Jenkins, Kirkpatrick and Zach Brown prove to be just young and dumb not stoopid. Fact is we may have to gamble like we did with Cam again. Brown, Jenkins and Kirkpatrick are all awesomely talented kids who have some off field issues. Perfect storm of a situation is we trade down. My wet dream is the Pats make an uncharacteristic trade up and give up the two first and a 3rd to do so. Dig this.

1a. Zach Brown OLB / TD's possible replacement.

1b. Janoris Jenkins CB / Hogan, Jenkins, and Capt = future of secondary

2. Harrison Barnes SS / Martin player his way out of his spot.

3. Stephen Hill WR / Chuds idea of a WR.

4. Dominique Davis QB / Mini Cam. Maybe not but could run our offense

Reiff or Martin at our pick wouldn't be a slip, our pick right at or just a little higher than they're projected to go. I didn't want Kirkpatrick even before the weed bust, I don't see that as a HUGE deal (just shows stupidity, could care less about the "moral" implications of it) but I don't think he'll be a good NFL CB. At #27 and 31/32 I wouldn't mind Brown and Jenkins. I hope to GOD Capt isn't in our secondary's future... Martin is a FS.

I just don't know about this brockers guy. I'm so scared he could be like Glen Dorsey the guy from LSU that went #3 overall to the chiefs a couple of years ago. I think I just like Still better. Still is on a D-line with nobody. I can't say the same about Brockers.

There is something to be said for the being a star without other stars around a player IMHO.

Least favorite thing about the Draft. Hairhelmet and Suntan Man. They are used car salesman shill's for agents. Gabbert, Clausen and others have had their stock inflated by these clowns. Also if Jonathon Martin is there we should take him. Gross and Otah both have there issues and finding that franchise LT of the future is gonna be difficult picking in the 20's for the next decade.

Do not trust Defensive Line picks in the first. History has not been kind. Many a team wish they could have back that first. Imagine the Bills with Brian Orakpo instead of Maybin. In 2008 i am sure the Jets and Jaguars would like to let Derrick Harvey and Vernon Gholston land in the second round. Draft picks need to come in and contribute. With two third rounders and a veteran returning from IR we need to see what we got with those thirds. Dline take time to develop. Give them another season. Wait and see i bet there will be another Brockers/ Still next year i promise.

There is something to be said for the being a star without other stars around a player IMHO.

when you are considered by coaches and players to be the anchor and most valuable part of that all-star line, there is something to be said for that as well. that's brockers, btw.

Archived