• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who was MIA flipping off (NSFW...it's the finger)

g5jamz

If the middle finger offends you, you need to find the tallest structure within 100 miles of you, climb to the top, and jump off face first.

This is a non-issue, really. MIA isn't talented and the middle finger and saying "poo" on national television is the only way to get exposure to a mass audience for her.

If you don't know who she is, she's actually an activist and humanitarian, and not afraid to express what she believes even if it means she won't make a buck on it. I don't listen to her music but I know that the message in her lyrics aren't geared toward conservative white men or 7th graders with no perspective.

Of course one of the klan kids on this forum wanted to take this opportunity to tell us all that she's terrible terrible terrible for doing this on a public stage

If you don't know who she is, she's actually an activist and humanitarian, and not afraid to express what she believes even if it means she won't make a buck on it. I don't listen to her music but I know that the message in her lyrics aren't geared toward conservative white men or 7th graders with no perspective.

Of course one of the klan kids on this forum wanted to take this opportunity to tell us all that she's terrible terrible terrible for doing this on a public stage

Not defending G5 here AT ALL... but you have to admit that she shouldn't have done it. Sure, kids have all seen it, but that's a pretty family type atmosphere, and I know my kids were watching...

She needs to take her point making and stunting elsewhere imo... pretty classless to be invited to do the superbowl halftime and do silly crap like that.

Having said that, I'm not overly offended... I don't really care.

BTW, its hilarious how many people get offended by something they didn't even see. I wonder how many parents/kids watching at home even saw it live.

I find it hilarious that we sat through a bloated 4 hour program of which was mostly composed of commercials, including ones featuring adriana lima shaking her satin and lace covered clit around and implied nudity in a godaddy commercial, and this is what people have a problem with from a family friendly viewpoint.

I find it hilarious that we sat through a bloated 4 hour program of which was mostly composed of commercials, including ones featuring adriana lima shaking her satin and lace covered clit around and implied nudity in a godaddy commercial, and this is what people have a problem with from a family friendly viewpoint.

Pretty easy to hit the alternate channel button when you recognize what's about to be coming on (if kids around). Impromptu stuff like that is a bit harder to prepare for. Not that I worried about it because my kids never saw it.

Archived