• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

bfkm= A Hero; Other Humans= Zeros

Herbert The Love Bug

Kind of mad at humans tonight. Going to get my lady tonight, a man was laying in the middle of the road struggling to crawl off. His scooter layed next to him. At least 10 people drove around him and didn't help. I pulled off to the side of the road and ran to help him up and to get his stuff out of the road. His scooter wouldn't start so I put in in my truck and gave him a ride home. Have a heart people. He could have died. People need to start caring more about others and put their own selfish needs aside.

HEART__01911_thumb.jpg

yeah and it's just too bad someone didn't hit him and take him out for good so nobody had to feel sorry for him ever again, amirite?

Did you ever think him being on the roadway (as in, driving his scooter on the roadway) and this little escapade could've caused someone else to get injured?

Glad someone stopped to help, but I find it laughable that people think these small things constitute a good person. It is the right thing to do. You aren't supposed to be rewarded for doing what is expected of you.

Archived