• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ok, fess up

Hawk

Nothing like embarrassing when I was riding with those girls and they have the speakers banging to some Katy Perry or something with me in there. :cryin:

You're in a car full of chicks and you're embarrassed about the type of music they are playing?

"Hey guys, look at that guy in that car full of chicks. Do you hear that music? What a loser! .............................I call dibs on first player when we get home bros"

Hidden

Not on my ipod but funny story none the less. When I was around 10 or so I liked a couple of Ace Of Bass songs. So a 2-3 years ago my brother gets me their c.d from back then(may be the only they ever had) as a gag gift for my b-day. So I for old time sake and to show my gf at the time who they were i threw it in the c.d. player and let her listen and I wanted to hear it anyway for nostalgic sake and a good laugh.

Fast foward to the next day, my boss and good friend of mine was getting something done to his car and asked to borrow mine to go grab some food. I get in my car that night and that poo comes on. I was like ohh man i'll never live this down. So I called him and was like so umm about the c.d you heard in my car and tried to explain but could'nt get my explanation out due to his overpowering laughter.

Here's the song I remember for those who don't know who these 2 chicks were.

Archived