• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

pantherj Mock Draft #1

pantherj

Coples WILL be gone at #9. He won't get past the Jags at #7.

Unless they trade out--I think there will be some trades in the top 10. OR if Blackmon falls to them--I see them going with the best WR over Coples.

Who might trade with Jax? A team wanting Tannehill could jump Miami. Waiting for free agency to clear the waters

Unless they trade out--I think there will be some trades in the top 10. OR if Blackmon falls to them--I see them going with the best WR over Coples.

Who might trade with Jax? A team wanting Tannehill could jump Miami. Waiting for free agency to clear the waters

That was my thinking in this draft. It's my hope that Coples falls to us, but I wouldn't put money on it.

if the FO and coaching staff are 100% convinced that cople's motivational problems aren't an issue and gilmore falls out of the first round (which i don't see happening) then i love this mock.

still feel like we'd need to bring in another DT like red bryant or garay but overall i'd be feel really good about it.

Touche but would you rather have McClain getting beasted?

well McClain strong point supposed to be disrupting the pocket, getting a push, or pushing the QB of his spots. on passing situations i can see Coples and McClain on the inside and Johnson and Hardy coming off the end.

And let's keep in mind, McClain and Fua are probably not going to be as bad as they were last season. It's reasonable to expect that they will play better this season now that they have their rookie seasons out of the way, and they've had plenty of time in an NFL strenght and conditioning program.

And let's keep in mind, McClain and Fua are probably not going to be as bad as they were last season. It's reasonable to expect that they will play better this season now that they have their rookie seasons out of the way, and they've had plenty of time in an NFL strenght and conditioning program.

I agree McClain will be better. Fua not so much.

Archived