• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Bowl Selection

o803oVaDeR

Its really hard to guess who will go. I heard a report the other day that the Redskins marketing department was doing such a good job of getting fans to vote on the Pro Bowl that a Redskin player was leading the votes in 20 of 22 starting positions.

Now if you asked who should go based on their level of play and the available spots in the Pro Bowl I would say Williams, Wharton, Hoover, Smith, Peppers, Beason, and Marshall for special teames. Thats a lot but I really believe they are among the best at their position in the NFC.

who will go? no one.

how many should? a few

should we care? no

why should we not care? the probowl is a joke. it is only a popularity contest. it is only an excuse for players to get a bigger pay day.

all anyone who doubts this is true needs to do is look at last years probowl roster and see who was sent. also look at those who were chosen and chose not to go and then look up why. the game means nothing and it is a shallow meaningless honor.

Pep is a lock for sure. Steve has a 70% chance. D-Will- 70%. Beason 50%. Harris 50%. O-Line just got some serious street cred after MNF, but even still the only two guys with a chance are Wharton and Gross, and Wharton has a better chance but probably still wont make it.

No way Harris makes it, everyone judges DB's on Ints.

Such a joke. AP really? On 292 carries and 1,416 yds, he only has 200 some odd yds over DWill at 212 carries for 1,141 and AP only has 9 TDs whereas DWill has 13 TDs. AP has 4.9 avg and DWill has 5.4 avg. Deangelo is clearly blowing him away.

It's like a stupid high school superlative election....BS!

"who will go? no one."

Bull....I will beat $50 that Peppers will make it....

who WILL make it on the Panthers:

Julius Peppers

John Beason

DeAngelo Williams (if 1 RB gets hurt or Portis falls off and Dwill continues to do what he does)

I wouldn't sleep on the OLINE either...especially Gross/Wharton

Such a joke. AP really? On 292 carries and 1,416 yds, he only has 200 some odd yds over DWill at 212 carries for 1,141 and AP only has 9 TDs whereas DWill has 13 TDs. AP has 4.9 avg and DWill has 5.4 avg. Deangelo is clearly blowing him away.

It's like a stupid high school superlative election....BS!

compare stats all you want, peterson is considered because he is the only legitimate offense the vikings have.

williams is just a part of carolina's.

he's more valuable to the viking's success than williams is to carolina's.

Archived