• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Stewart Trade Idea

unicar15

If Hurney was smart he'd try and convince the Colts they need an every down back like Stewart to support Luck next year. They give us their 2012 2nd and they get Stewart. Their running game is going to be atrocious next year again with Addai and Donald Brown. Nobody is going to respect that run game. If you put Stewart back there he'll give you 1200 yards and 10-15 TDs easily as the feature back.

For those of you homers that think Hurney is going to resign Jonathan Stewart and we're going to keep DWill AND Stewart AND Tolbert...its not happening. Stewart is going to be the best RB on the free agent market next year. If we were going to resign him it'd be done already...he's gone. Trade him now to get something for him, let Tolbert take over his role, and actually get our money's worth out of Deangelo Williams. So far Williams has been paid a king's ransom and did essentially nothing last year to warrant it.

the colts 2nd is 34th overall, two spots outside of the 1st. i doubt they'd give that up being in full rebuild mode.

you could probably get a mid-late 2nd for stewart from another team though, doesn't really matter who it is.

Wish they would, Ill take it

teams do it all the time. trade for a guy on the last year of his contract and try to work out an extension afterwards

personally i think it's stupid. if im giving up picks i want to be 100% sure that not only i can get an extension done, but also that it's for the price i want... but teams still do it regularly.

Archived