• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peters Injury Makes 9 Spot Very Valuable.

BigEric

Its very possible that at 9, one of two things happens. Claiborne drops: (Ind- Luck. Was-Griffin. Minne-Kalil. Browns- Tannehill. Bucs- Richardson. Stl- Blackmon. Jax- Floyd. Mia- Coples/Upshaw. Car- Claiborne<3.

OR

If that doesn't happen, Philly NEEDS a LT. (Herremens covering his blindside) I don't think anyone in the top 8 moves, if anyone it'll be Miami, if Tannehill doesn't drop. I hope we can acquire one of those second rounders (maybe I'm asking for too much?) While they move up and take Reiff. We can take one of the corners we want (Kirkpatrick, Gilmore) or maybe even Cox or Ingram.

Its a good time to be a Panthers fan folks!

Its very possible that at 9, one of two things happens. Claiborne drops: (Ind- Luck. Was-Griffin. Minne-Kalil. Browns- Tannehill. Bucs- Richardson. Stl- Blackmon. Jax- Floyd. Mia- Coples/Upshaw. Car- Claiborne<3.

OR

If that doesn't happen, Philly NEEDS a LT. (Herremens covering his blindside) I don't think anyone in the top 8 moves, if anyone it'll be Miami, if Tannehill doesn't drop. I hope we can acquire one of those second rounders (maybe I'm asking for too much?) While they move up and take Reiff. We can take one of the corners we want (Kirkpatrick, Gilmore) or maybe even Cox or Ingram.

Its a good time to be a Panthers fan folks!

Janoris Jenkins > Kirkpatrick and Gilmore

Doubt it changes the draft up top very much, when if they wanted a LT (doubtful they would take one in the first) they could just wait for Martin to fall to them at 15. More then likely philly would take a LT in the 2nd - 4th round area of the draft.

Martin is more of a RT.

Pshaw. Gilmore >>>> Jenkins. /Arguement

I can understand that you're a South Carolina fan (especially by your sig pic), but I don't really think Gilmore is better than Jenkins. Actually, I think the two are very comparable players, the only difference to the players being that Gilmore is a noted hard worker and quiet guy (I would say that he and Chris Gamble would be very, very much a like) and Janoris Jenkins obviously has his character concerns.

Archived