• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets Take A Look Back At The Huddles Opinion On Drafting Cam Before The Draft

malik

By the way, I was at that game and it was such a blast. Out of all the games I've been to the atmosphere that Christmas Eve day was ELECTRIFYING!!!

i was there as well, and BOA was jacked the entire game.i never seen that place like that out of all the games i been too. i was proud to say i was there,the place was rocking.

No it's not, quit making up garbage I have searched this for at least 20 minutes now on the NFL site and on Google. Kalil never said such a thing.

Go away. Here is a link that took all of 30 seconds to find. Before you go calling people liars, perhaps you should improve your googling skills. Here is the garbage I made up, scholar:

http://richeisen.nfl.com/2012/03/22/rich-eisen-podcast-peyton-manning-roger-goodel-ryan-kalil-and-colin-hanks/

Go away. Here is a link that took all of 30 seconds to find. Before you go calling people liars, perhaps you should improve your googling skills. Here is the garbage I made up, scholar:

http://richeisen.nfl...nd-colin-hanks/

Ryan never told anyone that he didn't want to play with him, hell he probably didn't even think that once he got to know him.

Chill out and quit reaching for crap material.

Ryan never told anyone that he didn't want to play with him, hell he probably didn't even think that once he got to know him.

Ummm. . .I just listened to the linked podcast, and Ryan definitely said he didn't want the Panthers to draft Cam based on what he saw from the media, but now he loves Cam and realizes that the media portrayed him wrong.

Ummm. . .I just listened to the linked podcast, and Ryan definitely said he didn't want the Panthers to draft Cam based on what he saw from the media, but now he loves Cam and realizes that the media portrayed him wrong.

No where did he say he told anyone that, that's like me not liking any of you but not saying it to your face.

Also the original post says that Kalil made this comment after Cam was drafted which was entirely false. It was made a few weeks ago and it was an opinion not a full blown out, I'm not going to play for this guy.

There is a huge difference.

You are either too ingorant to know or too arrogant to admit when you are wrong. I am pretty sure both are in play here. I am not wasting any more time rubbing your nose in it. What a reach. By the way, what you saw was not the entire clip-it was an excerpt. Again, you are running your mouth before you know the details. You called me a liar and and then spent your entire attentions span--20 minutes--looking for the clip. I would have done that before I accused someone. That meant you did NOT KNOW, or you would have never done your extensive research. Now you are going to try to save face by saying anything to justify your idiotic and childish position. Do not call someone a liar, get proven wrong, and then tell them to chill.

No where did he say he told anyone that, that's like me not liking any of you but not saying it to your face. WHAT?

Also the original post says that Kalil made this comment after Cam was drafted which was entirely false.

You are reaching and twisting now. Was this comment made BEFORE Cam was drafted? He was referring to his comments/thoughts immediately after Cam was drafted and this interview was 11 months AFTER Cam was drafted. Both after Cam was drafted, something you call "entirely false"--I knew I should have included a timeline for you. If it was on the NFL Network about 2 weeks ago as you were told, you should have figured that out. The rest of this is twisted BS,

Hatter said Cam "was just a running QB", another "Jamarcus", called him a "thug", said the people who liked him didnt value character, and "that he had no business seeing the field" back durimg preseason because it would take him 3 years to understand the Panthers Tecmo Bowl playbook. Hatter knows he views african americans negatively. Whether its Cam, MJ, or Obama, whoever, if they are black Hatter spits venom. Always has, read his posts.

You are now making poo up.

I never once called him a thug....go back and read my comments. I said that the few "dumb" things he did in college were no big deal and i could care less. My reservations about him were that he was primarily a running QB in college. My fear was that this was due to his inability to pass well. However, it has been shown that he played that style of game because he was asked to...not because of limitations that he had.

As for my comments during preseason, Cam SUCKED during preseason. His accuracy was terrible...his completion % was terrible....his decision making was terrible. No one could have imagined the difference between the preseason and the regular season for Cam. He looked like an entirely different players. I salute both the coaches (for seeing the issue with his throwing motion in the preseason....per article posted a few weeks ago) and for Cam (working his ass off before the reg season opener to correct it).

As for viewing african americans negatively.....you are completely wrong. I only view YOU negatively.....I see you for the racist POS that you truly are.

As for MJ and Obama...not fans of them for several reasons.

MJ...has systemically put together the WORST line-up in the history of the NBA. Please give me one thing he has done as owner of the Bobcats that can be viewed as a great move.....there are none. I guess I hated George Shinn as the owner of the Hornets (which I did) because of the color of his skin....oh wait, that does not fit your agenda....nevermind.

Obama....do not agree with his political views. Don't know the guy personally and have no opinion on him as a human being...only as a leader of this country.

Again, you keep going back to the same old schtick.....you believe the ONLY reason someone does not support an african american athlete/politician/etc is because of the color of their skin. You cannot fathom that there are actually people out there who don't care about the color of their skin.....and that they don't agree with a person's actions/views based solely on those actions or views.

I don't judge anyone for the color of their skin, their sexual orientation, or their religion. I judge them by their words and actions....hence why I view YOU negatively.

Try not to get a nosebleed from that highhorse you rode in on

Exactly.

Hell, most of the people I knew in college had stolen car stereos, amps, speakers, etc....

Not saying tha *** is right, but it is not that big of a deal.

Lmao because I said throwing a a stolen good out the window isn't a misunderstanding means I'm on a high horse? Where did I say it's a big deal? Nowhere in my post did I make a judgment on him. I never said he wasn't allowed to make bad decisions. But to call it a misunderstand is retarded.

Archived