• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If anything should heaven forbid happen to the Big Cat....

charlottenian

what is going on in Buffalo, what happens to the bills now that Wilson has passed?

Because of the estate tax, the Bills owner's daughter can't inherit the team because it would be too costly. So basically that team gets sold to the highest bidder after Ralph Wilson's death (he is 90 years old)

None of our business. It's a privately own business. Hopefully we won't find out for another 20 years. Very inappropriate thread IMO.

It certainly is our business.... I like the team in the Richardson leadership and can't fathom any other owner. This guy reminds me of the Rooney family with his steady leadership and without the meddling that other owners commit. I hope we don't have to find out anytime soon, but in the event the Big Cat passes away one would hope that Mark Richardson steps up and keeps the control of the team in the Richardson family.

It certainly is our business.... I like the team in the Richardson leadership and can't fathom any other owner. This guy reminds me of the Rooney family with his steady leadership and without the meddling that other owners commit. I hope we don't have to find out anytime soon, but in the event the Big Cat passes away one would hope that Mark Richardson steps up and keeps the control of the team in the Richardson family.

I agree. I think it is our business. Considering what the fans have done for the franchise as well as Richardson. By that I mean PSL's.

I would like to know. However, I hope nothing comes of it for many years down the road.

Archived