• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If anything should heaven forbid happen to the Big Cat....

charlottenian

None of our business. It's a privately own business. Hopefully we won't find out for another 20 years. Very inappropriate thread IMO.

Disagree COMPLETELY!!!!

I own psls and therefore I bought not just into seats, but also an ownership who manages the product my seats represent. The Richardson family has my respect and I would continue to be a PSL owner under them.

If Al Davis took over, I would sell my PSLS. If an unknown group of investors bought the stadium, I would sell my PSLS.

I would still go to games but I am not investing a a product unless I know who is peddling it.

In business you cant be so emotional. I can assure you the Panthers and the Richardson family and the NFL have discussed this because in business you HAVE TO. JR is an amazing business man - he is too smart to not cover an angle.

** Also it isnt just the old and sick - I bet every NFL owner is REQUIRED to have a clear deeding of ownership and management of the franchises so as to avoid the chance of any problems!!

Here is to The Big Cats health regardless of business!

Disagree COMPLETELY!!!!

I own psls and therefore I bought not just into seats, but also an ownership who manages the product my seats represent. The Richardson family has my respect and I would continue to be a PSL owner under them.

If Al Davis took over, I would sell my PSLS. If an unknown group of investors bought the stadium, I would sell my PSLS.

I would still go to games but I am not investing a a product unless I know who is peddling it.

In business you cant be so emotional. I can assure you the Panthers and the Richardson family and the NFL have discussed this because in business you HAVE TO. JR is an amazing business man - he is too smart to not cover an angle.

** Also it isnt just the old and sick - I bet every NFL owner is REQUIRED to have a clear deeding of ownership and management of the franchises so as to avoid the chance of any problems!!

Here is to The Big Cats health regardless of business!

I agree with you 100%.... the Bills ownership is in limbo with the health of Ralph Wilson and the fallout after his death.... Al Davis has been dead for 10 years.... The Rams will be up for sale since the death of Georgia Frontierre....

Not the time for this stuff. Seems disrespectful.

Let's focus on the speedy recovery of Mr. Richardson.

Not the time? There is always a time for baseless speculation. No one here is being disrespectful, and no one hear wishes ill of JR. I in fact feel the opposite!

BUT As I said, when I have thousands invested into something (PSLS) the future of that franchise is always worth a look at. Albeit speculation in this instance. Even if our ownership was young I would want to know this info.

If it the stadium is intended to be left to Michael Vick, and the big cat lives 40 more years, I would sell my PSLS tomorrow. (a bit dramatic but so are some posts on here also imo)

As someone who works in estate planning, they need to transfer the ownership into a LLC or Family Partnership agreement and liquidate shares to the kids over time.

The NFL itself is an LLC.

There would be no way a Trust or the Fam Part not be setup before hand.

Actually they are a 501©6.

Nice tax breaks built in.

But the natural order would be family.

Not the time for this stuff. Seems disrespectful.

Let's focus on the speedy recovery of Mr. Richardson.

I agree. We shouldn't think about this right now. While it true what Mr. Richardson is going through is pretty serious, but let worry about that later. We should just focus on the games right now & the Playoffs.

I would assume that Mark would be given Jerry's Shares leaving the controlling interest in the the Family's hands.

I don't know what you guys think you will acomplish buy ignoring the fact that BigCat is considerably sick.

Charlottian made an excellent point with his post, and it is VERY much the business of PSL owners, and the business of the passionate fans of the Panthers. No one is hoping BigCat gets better than all of us. He just wanted to know the answer to a worst-case scenario question.

Archived