• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All 71 Panthers Attended Voluntary Workout!

Brokenbad

Lost in the white noise of Tuesday's 2012 NFL schedule drop, a handful of teams met for voluntary offseason workouts.

Missing faces are common at these sessions -- again, they're voluntary.

Not in Carolina.

The Panthers issued a tweet Tuesday to reveal the level of investment inside the locker room:

Marty Hurney: "We have 71 players on the roster and 71 players showed up for voluntary workouts yesterday."

(Not letting me quote on my POS computer)

Damn I am proud though!

Everyone showed up. This speaks volumes of the chemistry, dedication, and loyalty to this team.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82867394/article/carolina-panthers-take-aim-at-nfc-south-establishment?module=HP11_headline_stack

This post has been promoted to an article

yea this was mentioned earlier, but not in the form of the story NFL.com posted today. Good find.

it's taken a while but we are starting to see the fruits of rebuilding. we are witnessing the beginning stages of something charlotte hasn't seen in a decade.

yea this was mentioned earlier, but not in the form of the story NFL.com posted today. Good find.

it's taken a while but we are starting to see the fruits of rebuilding. we are witnessing the beginning stages of something charlotte has never seen before.

fixed it for ya ;-)

Archived