• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Dream Draft...

Donald LaFell

Trade down to mid first

1. David Decastro - it doesn't make any sense to have a 3rd headed monster in the backfield without a solid O-line. Keep newton safe and also allow us to still use the option at will. I'd take Decastro at 9 and def around pick 16.

2nd . Lavonte David - David insurance, best web prospect in the draft.

2nd. Janoris Jenkins - take a chance on the CB in the mid 2nd if his character concerns drop him this far.

4th. Russell Wilson - I want a back QB that can run the option. Not sure if he'll make it this far or not.

5th. Brian Anger - secure a punter.

6th. James Hanna - very fast and smart TE.

6th. Vontez burfict - try to do what the bucs did with Blount. I think Rivera can get the best out of him. It would have been nice if we had singletary as the lb coach lol.

7th. Whoever you want

I'll update before draft day

Russell in the 4???? Would we be keeping 4 QBs on the roster? Because if we were cutting Pickles it would've been before he got million dollar bonus.

He never got the million dollar bonus. Darin Gantt dropped some knowledge about that on Twitter a while back. He noted that the contract's bonus only happened if Clausen reached a certain amount of active time on the team (which he didn't.)

He never got the million dollar bonus. Darin Gantt dropped some knowledge about that on Twitter a while back. He noted that the contract's bonus only happened if Clausen reached a certain amount of active time on the team (which he didn't.)

Cooool! Wish we could trade him for ANY draft pick...still think he'll be on the roster this year. But one can only hope.

Archived