• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"2011 Hey Rookie..." Featuring Cam At 8Pm Tues. On Nfln

SCP

yeah, the 7 pacific episode doesnt seem to feature cam...i missed the 8 eastern one, anyone know when the Cam part 1 episode will air again (if it did at all)?

I looked at the schedule on NFL.com and Cam isn't featured in either Part 1 or 2.

''Hey Rookie: Welcome to the NFL'' - 2011 Part I: The show follows the paths of these players from the weeks leading up to the NFL Draft all the way to their 1st preseason game with their new team. Rookies featured: Mo Wilkerson (NYJ), Andy Dalton (CIN), Prince Amukamara (NYG), Patrick Peterson (ARI), Marcell Dareus (BUF).

''Hey Rookie: Welcome to the NFL'' - 2011 Part II: The show follows the paths of these players from the weeks leading up to the NFL Draft all the way to their 1st preseason game with their new team. Rookies featured: Mo Wilkerson (NYJ), Andy Dalton (CIN), Prince Amukamara (NYG), Patrick Peterson (ARI), Marcell Dareus (BUF).

Wouldn't be surprised if Newton declined to be involved in the feature, which I'd assume was offered to the players a little bit after the draft. He was avoiding the media like plague when he first arrived at camp.

There is a Part 1 and a Part 2 of the Hey Rookie show. From the official synopsis of both:

HEY ROOKIE: WELCOME TO THE NFL - 2011 PART I

''Hey Rookie: Welcome to the NFL'' - 2011 Part I: The show follows the paths of these players from the weeks leading up to the NFL Draft all the way to their 1st preseason game with their new team. Rookies featured: Mo Wilkerson (NYJ), Andy Dalton (CIN), Prince Amukamara (NYG), Patrick Peterson (ARI), Marcell Dareus (BUF).

HEY ROOKIE: WELCOME TO THE NFL - 2011 PART II ''Hey Rookie: Welcome to the NFL'' - 2011 Part II - The show follows the paths of these players from the weeks leading up to the NFL Draft all the way to their 1st preseason game with their new team. Rookies featured: Andy Dalton & AJ Green (CIN), Patrick Peterson (ARI), Marcell Dareus (BUF), Cam Newton (CAR).

Part 1 of the show was never going to feature Cam. Part 2 which airs tonight at 10 will. Also, SCP is right, Cam will be featured heavily in the 8:00 year of the rookie.

Archived