• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TSN blurb on what's next for Peppers

NanceUSMC

Rayzor, a lot of people here probably wouldn't have fired Schottenheimer either. Despite the fact that he got them to the playoffs twice he couldn't advance them much further than that and he wasn't even a consistent coach.

The important thing we've got to realize is when we've plateaued, and there is an iconic saying in the league that if you aren't getting better, you're getting worse. If we've plateaued under Fox, then it's time to move on. It's a truth that many people would rather not face because they're too worried about finishing worse than 7-9 in a season.

Rayzor, a lot of people here probably wouldn't have fired Schottenheimer either. Despite the fact that he got them to the playoffs twice he couldn't advance them much further than that and he wasn't even a consistent coach.

The important thing we've got to realize is when we've plateaued, and there is an iconic saying in the league that if you aren't getting better, you're getting worse. If we've plateaued under Fox, then it's time to move on. It's a truth that many people would rather not face because they're too worried about finishing worse than 7-9 in a season.

the thing is i don't think we have and i most certainly hope that we haven't but i want to keep an open mind about it and if it does seem that we have (and this next year will let us know if we are truly a slave to our past) then i want to get things going in a more positive and uphill direction.

loyalty is to the panthers...not fox. he either gets us to the top or we get someone else who can. i don't care who it is that takes us there, i just want to get there.

IMO I see this team getting better. If Trgo would have stayed and we would have kept Henning then this teams run would have been over. I think it was very aggressive move to replace the OC then the QB coach and for whatever reason Trgo left, him not being here made us a better team.

No one really knows how Fox felt about most of his Defensive staff leaving but it was time none the less.

With Two very good Coordinators in Davidson and Meeks IMO we have lots of talent at the coaching level now and this should help us with this coming season.

Archived