• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Opinion: Winner And Loser Of This Years Firsts

Brokenbad

Winners, Verge

Losers, Superman, Ken, mjligon, Actionman0z

I hear Dallas mentioned as winner and I'm not saying they weren't. But did anyone else see that montage of missed tackles that Gruden called Claiborne out on immediately after the pick? It was so bad it looks like he will be a perfect fit in that cowboy secondary.

Cleveland got rooked into giving up 3 picks in a deep draft and then turned around and took a QB that will be 33 at the end of his rookie contract. They'd have to be up there in the losers column.

I thought they gave up a lot on that trade also but they got their franchise RB and apparently their starting QB in one fell swoop yesterday. How often has a team had a chance to pull that off?

The Colts dumped an aging, expensive Manning coming off a major injury, and got a player/leader rated as high as a young Manning. The slam dunk #1 choice two years in a row.

Miami got a QB that a lot of experts peg as just smoke and mirrors. Should have gone at 28 instead of 8. Huge gamble.

Best? Probably Rams because they're getting two early 2nd picks ahead of us with some great talent there. Pats really did well too. Cleveland had me up until they picked a 28 yr old QB and has completely thrown a wrench in their QB situation.

Worst? The Poe pick by Chiefs I questioned going that high. The Giants and 49ers pick had me headscratching as well. Hard to say.

So this kid is going to split time at de as well? Sweet 6'2" 230 de's are dominate

so you take off an inch and 12 pounds to try to prove a point? if you're gonna hate, at least get the basics right, they are readily available, and you shouldnt make such an easy error with the vast access of information on the interwebz.

Von Miller is a 3-4 rush LB playing in a 4-3. He's a pass rusher. By "4-3 LB" most people mean a non-pass rusher.

Correct. I was not saying mr k is a pass rusher. I was saying that he is very likely to make a huge impact in our scheme with his coverage skills much like miller made an impact with his pass rush skills.

Archived