• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Five Players We'll Regret Passing On In 2012 Nfl Draft

While I agree slightly about Still, I really wanted him in the 2nd, and Dennard would have been worth a shot by any team in the 6th or 7th, the others I completely disagree with. You'd have rather we spent our 2nd round pick on a project WR or a lazy offensive lineman? No thanks. If Broyles was available in the 4th when we took Adams I'd still prefer Adams. Hill I wouldn't have been mad about taking in the 2nd, but I'd prefer a monster Olineman (with a good motor).

• 2 weeks later...

according to your logic we would have had to take Broyles, Glenn, Still, or Hill in the second, therefore drafting just one of them would mean we would regret not taking the other three. This logic is horrible. If you are going to write an article like this, you might as well go round by round and pick one guy.

The Panthers did indeed have a SOLID draft imo, we'll know for sure a few years from now. Like everyone else though I wish they would have pulled the trigger on Dennard and signed an undrafted P (could have probably picked up Nortman or someone similar there). Bonehead move of the draft by FAR.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived