• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When Swag = Wins...

twylyght

there is no such thing as swag and there are more multimillionaires in this world that will laugh in the face of a person that uses the word than there are hippity-hop, metro, peacocks who rely on it for 2/3 of their vocabulary.

So, did swag beat you up in school? Why all the amamosity toward a simple little word? There are no negative conotations to stating that Cameron has swag. I find your stance amuzing, as well as perplexing. But mostly amuzing.

I may be wrong, but most genrations develop their own culture. It has been annoying parents, and apparently you, for ... well, forever. Congratulations. You just became your father.

Zod I love this place. And GOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit making a big deal out of the word. It's just new slang that kids are throwing around. It's as stupid as saying something is boss/dope/groovy.

If you don't like it fine. I'm sure you also don't like what music highschool kids are listening to. This has been going on for decades in America, the slang and culture of youth changes and the older people dislike it. Move along.

don't judge me. I'm not desperately defending it. I guess because I'm not embarrassed or using it.

I just keep nudging it along to see just how important it really is to you guys. Even though not even one person has been able to intelligently describe what it means or why it's such a great quality to have.

The twelve year olds are the ones that keep outing themselves in this thread. I realize the tongue and cheek part. I already said in this thread that I don;t think Cam takes this too seriously at all only to be bombarded with Cam-swag quotes.

There are Cam fans and Carolina fans and typically the Cam fans are infatuated with ignorant bullshit like swag. I just saw this thread as a chance to go fishing and they came jumping in the boat. Outing themselves left and right. And despite stating this fact 2 times already it has yet to cease.

Please don't think I give a poo how you or anyone speaks or what the origins of some slang phrase is. I know "swag" is ignorant and am not interested in proving it to anyone. Not necessary. I believe the world needs dumbasses to support the fragile economy it has so I'm all for someone's individual right to be a moron.

This was like shooting fish in a barrel though. Too damn easy.

Archived