• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead Video Game

Jhyler12

I cannot play shooting games on a touchscreen tablet, that's for damn sure. But I would love a great zombie attack game on a console that comes with a gun controller. Are there any good ones fitting that description?

If you play shooters in inverted mode, do not buy it.

I can't believe they don't have inverted mode as a control option. I can't even play the damn game because of that.

Really, I can't believe that, I may still buy it for $5... Worth a try I guess but that is disappointing...

I haven't heard anything about it til now, and it seems like all the reviews are pretty good. For $5 bucks, I'll probably download it.

Yea, I guess I will be downloading it when I get home from work...

One thing that bugs me about the walking dead is the remarkable accuracy these people display. Anyone who has ever shot a pistol know that shooting moving 6-inch target, like a bobbing head, at a distance of more than 25m is pretty damn hard.

One thing that bugs me about the walking dead is the remarkable accuracy these people display. Anyone who has ever shot a pistol know that shooting moving 6-inch target, like a bobbing head, at a distance of more than 25m is pretty damn hard.

Sharp shooters baby, ive been shooting for about 6 months now and they show me up like crazy... that is the only part of the show that bugs me.

Archived