• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly (Video At Mini Camp)

Lilsmitty09

Def running a Philly 4-3 this year. LBs blitzing from different positions and angles.

I am being serious, they are set up to run a 4-4-3 or a 3-4-4 if they want to and switch on the fly as reads at the line develop. My brain hurts when I think about ALL coming back healthy and the combos on the field. This could get interesting.

Watch is hip fluidity when he drops back and turns out of the backpedal, don't see that type of effortless motion with many LB's, especially of his size. Just after that, watch how smoothly he changes direction again, like it's nothing. Physically speaking, this kid has everything to be a special LB. We know he's smart, hopefully he can put it all together and realize his potential in the NFL.

Watch is hip fluidity when he drops back and turns out of the backpedal, don't see that type of effortless motion with many LB's, especially of his size. Just after that, watch how smoothly he changes direction again, like it's nothing. Physically speaking, this kid has everything to be a special LB. We know he's smart, hopefully he can put it all together and realize his potential in the NFL.

this is probably the reason that he didn't do much rushing the passer. the dude is just so good at controlling the middle of the field you hate to take him away from it. let the other guys gamble on the rush while kuechly keeps things safe.

i've said in a couple conversations re: kuechly....i like him covering graham and other big TEs and even RBs if needed. even as a rookie i expect him to be solid.

Kuechly doesn't look that big or impressive when he is being interviewed in street clothes but he looks impressive flying around on the field. This off season will be the longest ever.

And the helmets...

helmet.jpg

...my like!!

I went by today. He looks quite big in person. That was my main impression of seeing them all walk by.

I can't get passed the mo with the mustache. Haha, which one of you Huddlers is that?!

That guy was trying to get all the players and coaches to comment on the gay/lesbian event going on at Hartigans next door....a little annoying.

The guy really does have some unique abilities. Watching his games, he has uncanny skill at diagnosing where the play is going. He rarely gets fooled.

And his coverage skills are excellent. There was a deep pass he defended in the Miami game that could be used to give some pointers to our safeties.

I think we are going to be really happy with him.

I went by today. He looks quite big in person. That was my main impression of seeing them all walk by.

He's like they say, "Clark Kent". Street clothes...nothing to write home about...what I have seen of him on the field...different person. Did you get to speak to him?

Archived