• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Met Shanahan This Weekend, Talked About Cam And Rgiii

realstandman

I have always agreed that, if RG3 proves to be a franchise quarterback, than that trade was absolutely worth it.

But I can't tell you how much it infuriates me that a shameless troll like p00pEater would have the luxury of finally having a decent quarterback when he spends all his free time disrespecting players on a rival team's board because he can pretend to be a fan and the mods don't do poo about it. I'd ban your ignorant ass in seconds if I could until you stopped your snide disses of Cam in comparison to any other QB on the planet.

Even if RG3 does well, you're not worthy of having a good QB.

He said I should be real happy where the franchise was is headed ( and I am ) and stated that Cam changed the way he viewed black quarter backs.

That is what he really wanted to say...

He said I should be real happy where the franchise was is headed ( and I am ) and stated that Cam changed the way he viewed black quarter backs.

That is what he really wanted to say...

are you fuging kidding me

I have always agreed that, if RG3 proves to be a franchise quarterback, than that trade was absolutely worth it.

But I can't tell you how much it infuriates me that a shameless troll like p00pEater would have the luxury of finally having a decent quarterback when he spends all his free time disrespecting players on a rival team's board because he can pretend to be a fan and the mods don't do poo about it. I'd ban your ignorant ass in seconds if I could until you stopped your snide disses of Cam in comparison to any other QB on the planet.

Even if RG3 does well, you're not worthy of having a good QB.

well we are talking about shanahan developing a quarterback here.

you know, that thing he's never really done very well at all.

well we are talking about shanahan developing a quarterback here.

you know, that thing he's never really done very well at all.

Steve Young and John Elway not withstanding.

His quarterbacks have put up pretty good numbers and won quite a few games over the years but yeah only two have won Superbowls. But other than Joe Gibbs how many coaches have one superbowls with more than one quaterback? Bill Parcells is the only one i can think of at the moment.

Steve Young and John Elway not withstanding.

His quarterbacks have put up pretty good numbers and won quite a few games over the years but yeah only two have won Superbowls. But other than Joe Gibbs how many coaches have one superbowls with more than one quaterback? Bill Parcells is the only one i can think of at the moment.

lol elway was a 12 year vet when shanahan got there. i'll just consider that a joke and pretend you didn't actually post that.

young had been in SF for a full five years before shanahan was hired too.

probably the only quarterback you could argue he actually "developed" that turned out to be worth a damn was your boy jay cutler. and he had a lot of the same problems in denver that certain parties flay cam alive for (passes for a ton of yards but throws picks, allegedly a bad teammate, "mentally weak", etc.)

lol elway was a 12 year vet when shanahan got there. i'll just consider that a joke and pretend you didn't actually post that.

young had been in SF for a full five years before shanahan was hired.

If you are so smart you'll know that Elway NEVER WON A SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME without Shanahan as a coach and Young did some of his best work under Shanahan. Its real easy to find if you look it up. I think Mike had a hand in developing both.

If you are so smart you'll know that Elway NEVER WON A SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME without Shanahan as a coach and Young did some of his best work under Shanahan. Its real easy to find if you look it up. I think Mike had a hand in developing both.

working with an established talent is hardly the same thing as developing a rookie which is what i said shanahan has a less than sterling reputation for originally before you dragged it out to this tangent. i mean based on context i assumed you understood that.

you want to talk coaching up grizzled veterans who can't get over the hump? sure, he's had some success at that and also some failures. but that's not who robert griffin is either way.

shanahan's two biggest successes in the rookie department are brian griese and kinda sorta jay cutler. i mean why do you think there was that trumped up narrative for all those years after elway retired about "denver finding their next franchise quarterback". it's because they had tried with vets and rookies and failed many times.

Archived